Signal processing encompasses a wide range of techniques and approaches which can help extract useful information from sensor data. Many of the mathematical methods translate well between very different applications, so our broad experience helps us select the most effective set of tools to solve any particular problem.
Examples of our experience in signal processing include:
- Radar and RF comms: Processing of RF signals, including modulation/demodulation, moving target detection and identification.
- Acoustic signals: Analysis of audio signals to extract information, e.g. about the performance of mechanical systems.
- Video tracking: Motion tracking and analysis using video data.
- Spectroscopy: Optimal data reduction, signal detection and measurement with spectroscopy data.
- Image processing: Background subtraction, noise reduction, frequency space methods for image registration and alignment. Read more about automated image analysis.
- Processing sensor data: Analysis of data from networks of sensors.